Join us at OFC 2018 to discuss the Integrated Photonic Systems Roadmap (IPSR)
MONDAY, MARCH 12, 2018 - 8:00AM TO 5:00PM
San Diego Convention Center
111 West Harbor Drive
Room #22 Upper Level
For our planning purposes, we ask that you register for the iNEMI/AIM Photonics Academy meeting.
From 2:00 to 5:00 PM March 12th, AIM Photonics Academy will present accomplishments and findings from its Integrated Photonic Systems Roadmap (IPSR), report on projects and discuss plans for 2018.
Also, from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, iNEMI will review findings and results from its optoelectronics projects. You can learn more about the event here.
AIM Photonics Academy presentations 2:00 – 5:00 PM
• Grand Challenges and Key Needs: Professor Lionel Kimerling, AIM Academy Executive, MIT
• 2018 Project Focus of IPSR: Robert Pfahl, Director of Roadmapping, IPSR
• Board Level Optical Interconnect Program: Terry Smith, Senior Staff Scientist, 3M
• Phase 1 Single Mode Connector Evaluation: Tom Marrapode, Director of Advanced Technology Development, Molex
• Phase 2 Chip and Connector Attach & Phase 3 Substrate Evaluation: Terry Smith, 3M
• Application Interest Group (AIG) Process Overview & Potential AIG Areas of Interest
• Wrap Up: Professor Lionel Kimerling, AIM Academy, MIT
For additional information about IPSR and AIM Photonics, please contact Bob Pfahl.