AIM Photonics Academy will provide timely information about competitive government initiatives for Small and Medium-scale Enterprises (SMEs) seeking out opportunities in integrated photonics manufacturing, as well as government-sponsored opportunities for academics pursuing integrated photonics research.
1) NSF has funding to support research projects that use AIM's fabrication facilities in Albany. Please refer to the Dear Colleague Letter for more information.
3) The Office of Naval Research is funding projects in technology, engineering and mathematics education, outreach and workforce development. Learn more below.
4) GEM is a network of leading corporations, government laboratories, top universities, and top research institutions that enables qualified students from underrepresented communities to pursue graduate education in applied science and engineering. You can learn more here.
5) Are you a startup in optics, photonics or imaging seeking funding? Learn about the Luminate Accelerator in Rochester, NY, which is offering seed financing to companies for up to $2 million.
6) Interested in commercializing your Department of Defense funded research? Apply by September 15th for the Department of Defense's Proof of Concept Commercialization Pilot Program.